New Full-Time Md and Ceo of Msei is Udai Kumar [ Current News (Concise) ]
New full-time Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India (MSEI) Ltd is Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India Udai Kumar. Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has agreed his appointment and comes after stringent shortlisting process and interviews by the Selection Committee.
- He was serving as interim charge at given an interim charge after then MD and CEO Saurabh Sarkar had resigned before this appointment.
- Udai Kumar is expert of the capital and financial markets.
He has more than 20 years of experience in
- stock exchange administration,
- capital markets,
- restructuring and merger and
- Acquisition functions.
About Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India (MSEI) Ltd:
- Previously MSEI was known as MCX Stock Exchange Ltd.
- It is India’s youngest and one of the three stock exchanges recognized by SEBI.
- It was initiated in 2008.
It provides an electronic, transparent and hi-tech platform for
- trading in Capital Market,
- Currency Derivatives,
- Futures & Options,
- Interest Rate Futures (IRF) and
- Debt Market segments.
- Published/Last Modified on: February 23, 2016