Nobel Medicine Prize opens week of awards [ Current News (Concise) - Awards ]
About Nobel Medicine Prize: The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine managed by the Nobel Foundation. It is given one time in a year for outstanding findings in the fields of life sciences and medicine. It is one of five Nobel Prizes established in 1895 by Swedish chemist Alfred Nobel who was the inventor of dynamite.
Five Nobel Prizes are:
- Nobel Prize in Chemistry
- Nobel Prize in Physics
- Nobel prize in Literature
- Nobel Prize in Peace
- Nobel Prize in Medicine or Physiology
The Nobel Prize is given to the recipient (s) at an annual ceremonial on 10th December which is the anniversary of Nobel’s death.
It includes a diploma and a certificate for the economic award.
The front side of the medal shows the same sketch of Alfred Nobel as shown on the medals for Physics, Chemistry and Literature and its reverse side is unique to this medal.
About opening of week of Awards:
- A week of Nobel Prize announcements choices with the medicine prize
- While the most closely - watched award, the Nobel Peace Prize is perceived honoring to help refugees to a better life.
- The 2015 Nobel season drafts up on 12th October with the announcement of the winners of the economics prize.
- Published on: October 6, 2015