Novak Djokovic has won 2015 US Open by defeating Roger Federer [ Current News (Concise) ]
About Novak Djokovic: Novak Djokovic was born on 22nd May 1987. He is a Serbian tennis player by profession. He is presently ranked as world’s No. 1 in men’s singles tennis by the Association of Tennis Professionals.
- He is the first Serbian player to win multiple Grand Slams and the first Serbian player who rank No. 1 for more than 100 weeks.
About Roger Federer:
- Roger Federer was born on 8th August 1981.
- He is a Swiss tennis player by profession.
- He is currently ranked world’s No. 2 by the Association of Tennis Professionals.
- He plays with a single - handed backhand, which gives him great diversity.
About winning of Novak Djokovic:
- Novak Djokovic won third Grand Slam title of 2015 and 10th career major with a 6 - 4, 5 - 7, 6 - 4, 6 - 4 victory by defeating Roger Federer in the US Open final.
- Published on: September 15, 2015