Oil India commissions 54 MW capacity wind energy projects in Two State [ Current News (Concise) ]
Oil India Limited (OIL) is India’s second largest state-owned oil explorer company and it has commissioned 54 MW wind energy projects saddled between Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh. The spilt capacity of project between Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh is 38 MW plant located at Chandgarh in Madhya Pradesh and 16 MW plant located at Patan in Gujarat.
- Total project fully funded by OIL (Oil India Limited) and its total cost is Rs 439 crore that includes Rs 126.5 crore for the Gujarat plant and Rs 312.45 crore for the Madhya Pradesh plant.
- Chennai based Gamesa Wind Turbines was launched the project who is the project developers.
- Delhi based Power and Energy Consultants are the project Management consultants with commissioning of these plants, OIL’s installed renewable energy capacity.
- Oil India Limited (OIL)is second position held on annual list of largest revenue among Indian companies and it is commercial wind energy and solar energy projects capacity has rose to 126.60 MW.
- Published on: April 20, 2015