PM Narendra Modi and Sri Lankan President Launched Simhastha Declaration [ Current News (Concise) ]
The Prime Minister of India along with President Maithripala of Sri Lankan Sirisena has released ‘Simhastha Declaration’ at Ninora village in Ujjain. Both leaders spoken the concluding conference of the three day International Vichar Mahakumbh held on side-lines of the month-long Simhastha mela.
- PM Narendra Modi has addressed the attracted saints to conduct Vichar Kumbh each year with believers and discuss social issues like the need to educate the girl child or plant trees.
- He also called Kumbh as the main example of superb management and he guided academic institutions to accept Kumbh as a management case study.
Key highlights of Declaration
- Simhastha Declaration has 51 sacred points for improvement of manhood that will start new discourse not only in India but around the world.
- It is also a preparation on how a duty-centred scheme that had been the origin of Indian philosophy of life is relevant in today’s India.
- Ujjain Simhastha is a Hindu spiritual Mela held every 12 years in the Ujjain city of Madhya Pradesh.
- The name is also converted as Sinhastha or Singhastha.
- The name develops from the point that it is held when the Jupiter is in Leo.
- The Simhastha at Ujjain is an edition of the Nashik-Trimbak Simhastha fair to a local festival of uncertain source.
- Published/Last Modified on: May 16, 2016