POCSO E-Box an Online Facility for Protection of Children from Sexual Abuse Launched [ Current News (Concise) ]
Menaka Gandhi the Union Ministry of Women and Child Development has launched Protection of Children from Sexual Offenses (POCSO) e-box is next step in the area of offending children from sexually abusement at the event held in New Delhi.
- The POCSO (Protection of Children from Sexual Offences) e-box provide easy and direct reporting for any sexual crimes with children and also fast action against offenders under POCSO Act, 2012 online.
- The National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) has initiated this online complaint management system for online Reporting of Child Sexual Abuse.
- The e-Box is merged in the home page of National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) website http://ncpcr.gov.in/
- The children can easily register their complaint.
- Child will found list of category as they go through the navigation and from which they have to select at list one and then fill the required details.
- The National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) is an Indian governmental commission which was founded under an Act of Parliament, the Commission for Protection of Child Rights Act in December 2005 but it started working from March 2007.
- Aim: “to ensure that all Laws, Policies, Programmes, and Administrative Mechanisms are in consonance with the Child Rights perspective as enshrined in the Constitution of India and the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.”
- Child whose age is under 18 years are considered child by commotion.
- Stuti Narain Kacker is the current chairman.
- Published on: August 30, 2016