Panasonic launches Eluga Icon at Rs 10,999 in India [ Current News (Concise) ]
About Panasonic: Panasonic Corporation changed name of Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. Ltd. It was founded in 1918. It is a Japanese multinational electronics corporation. It’s headquarter is in Kadoma, Osaka of Japan.
Panasonic provides a wide range of products and services like home appliances, televisions, personal computers, mobile phones, audio equipment, cameras, broadcasting equipment, projectors, automotive electronics, and smartphones.
- Panasonic has announced its latest Eluga Icon smartphone of Eluga series that will be sold on Amazon.
- This is a 4G LTE smartphone carrying 3500mAh battery and available at price of just Rs. 10, 999 on the e - commerce site.
- 5.5 - inch HD display
- 1.5 GHz True Octa Core processor combined with 2 GB RAM
- 13 megapixel rear camera with auto focus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera.
- 16 GB internal storage which is expandable up to 32 GB via micro SD card
- Published on: August 11, 2015