Paytm belongings BCCI title sponsorship rights for all international series [ Current News (Concise) ]
About Paytm: Paytm is an Indian e-commerce shopping website. It was launched by One97 Communications which primarily focused on Mobile and DTH Recharging in 2010. Vijay Shekhar Sharma is founder and CEO of this company.
- It’s headquarter is in Noida, India.
- Paytm entered in India’s e-commerce market in 2014.
- The company launched Paytm Wallet in 2014.
- It also launched booking of travelling on bus in 2015.
Use of Paytm:
- It mainly provides recharging and bill payment of various portals like electricity bills, gas bills, as well as telephone bills.
- It provides facilities and products like Flipkart, Amazon and Snap deal provides.
- BCCI stands for Board of Control of Cricket in India.
- It is the national leading organization for cricket in India.
- The board was made in December 1928 as a society.
- It was registered under the Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act.
- It is a group of state cricket associations and the state associations select their representatives who elect the BCCI officials.
BCCI title sponsorship rights:
- It got the title rights from Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) for all international and domestic crickets in India over the next 4 years.
- In this deal, BCCI appoints Paytm as the title sponsor for every mutual home series hosted by BCCI till 2019 in which there will be total of 84 matches.
- This partnership with cricket in India will help Paytm to establish further as the leading mobile commerce company in the country.
- Published/Last Modified on: August 3, 2015