Rahul Bhatnagar named as new MD and CFO of Bharti Enterprises [ Current News (Concise) ]
Rahul Bhatnagar was named as new Managing Director (MD) and chief financial officer (CFO) of Bharti Enterprises. Rahul Bhatnagar replaces Manoj Kohli who was recently appointed as executive chairman of SBG Cleantech a Joint Venture (JV) between Bharti Enterprises, Japan’s telecom major SoftBank and Taiwan’s Foxconn Technology Group.
- Earlier, Rahul Bhatnagar had worked with PepsiCo for over 19 years in various senior level positions across geographies. He also had served as PepsiCo’s Vice President (business services & CFO) for the worldwide.
- Rahul Bhatnagar will directly report to Bharti Enterprises chairman Sunil Mittal as per appointed new role. Rahul Bhatnagar will also build strategic business value proposition for Company’s non-telecom businesses.
- Bhatnagar completed post graduation (MBA) degree from Wharton and he is a chartered accountant by profession.
- Rahul Bhatnagar has rich global experience of more than 35 years across diverse industries including in business strategy and execution, taxation, treasury, financial management, marketing intelligence and IT.
- Published on: July 14, 2015