Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu Inaugurates Integrated Security System in Mumbai [ Current News (Concise) ]
Suresh Prabhu who is Union Railway Minister inaugurated the Integrated Security System (ISS) at 6 railway stations in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Integrated Security System (ISS) was inaugurated Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST), Dadar, Kurla and Lokmanya Tilak Terminus (LTT), Kalyan and Thane.
- Integrated Security System (ISS) has a total of 118 CCTV cameras. They will beam the live images of railway stations under its coverage on six monitors.
- It is advanced a security system that aims at launching to improve security on Railway premises and also ensure safety of the people and avert terror attacks in extreme case.
- In the first phase of the project which was completed in June 2015 it covered four stations CST, Dadar, Kurla and LTT.
- In December 2016, the second phase is expected to be completed. Apart from this Suresh Prabhu also inaugurated a modified foot over bridge (FOB) to facilitate passenger movement at Diva.
- Integrated Security Systems (ISS) is a full service systems integrator which solutions to meet the security requirements of our customers specializing in access Control, Life Safety, Fire Alarm, CCTV and Mass Notification Systems.
- Published on: July 4, 2015