Rajamani a Noted Music Director is No More [ Current News (Concise) ]
Rajamani a Popular music director and composer have passed away due to cardiac arrest at Chennai, Tamil Nadu at the age of 60 years. He had mainly served in Malayalam film industry. He has composed music for around 70 films.
- Rajamani was born into a family of Carnatic musicians.
- A noted musician BA Chidambaranath was father of him.
- He had started his career in the age of 13 year with accompanied his father on a devotional album “Gangayar Pirakkunnu”.
- His first independent project as composer and music director was in Tamil film Gramathu Kiligal (1983) and Kalloori Kanavugal (1983).
- In 1985 Rajamani has made Malayalam film debut with Nullinovikkaathe.
His famous music for Malayalam films are:
- The King
- Aram Thampuran
For about 700 films he had given background score.
As a composer his last film was Malayalam romantic-drama Hide n’ Seek in 2012.
- Published/Last Modified on: February 16, 2016