Rajasthan submit its State Annual Action Plan under AMRUT [ Current News (Concise) ]
About AMRUT: AMRUT stands for Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation. Aim of AMRUT: To ensure about water supply in all household. To increase the facility of cities by developing greenery and well maintained parks.
- To reduce pollution by switching to public transport or constructing facilities for non - motorized transport.
About Rajasthan submit its State Annual Action:
- Rajasthan submit its State Annual Action Plan under Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation.
- By this submission, Rajasthan becomes first state of the Country which submits its Annual State Action.
- State Government has submitted its action plan for agreement by the Union Urban Development Ministry for financial year 2015 - 16.
- State government has planned projects under AMRUT in two categories worth 1, 087 crore rupees to be taken up in 13 of the 28 AMRUT cities in Rajasthan.
- These cities have been identified by the state government after analyzing the gaps regards household water supply connections and other requirements.
- Published on: September 15, 2015