Rajiv Mangla appointed as CTO of Snapdeal [ Current News (Concise) - International Relations & Organizations ]
About Rajiv Mangla: Rajiv Mangla has completed his study in B. Tech of Computer Science field from IIT Bombay. He was Vice President of Intersolutions Pvt. Ltd. From 1999 to 2005. Then he had worked as Senior Director of Engineering at Adobe Systems from 2005 to February 2014.
- Currently he is worked as VP Engineer of Digital Marketing at Adobe Systems.
- Snapdeal was founded by Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal who are graduates of IIT Delhi.
- It was started in February 2010.
- Snapdeal has developed to become the largest online marketplace in India.
- It offers the collection of more than 4 million products of various categories from over 50, 000 sellers.
- It provides shipping in 4, 000 towns and cities across India.
About the appointment:
- Rajiv Mangla has been appointed as Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of e - Commerce enterprise Snapdeal.
- His work as CTO is to help Snapdeal to establish technical ideas and lead all features of technological development of the company.
- Published on: August 31, 2015