Ranveer Singh Saini wins Gold medal at Special Olympics World Games [ Current News (Concise) ]
India’s Ranveer Singh Saini has won a Gold medal at the Special Olympics World Games held in Los Angeles. About Ranveer Singh Saini: Ranveer Singh Saini is belongs to Gurgaon, Haryana.
- He started to play Golf at the age of 9.
- Ranveer Saini won 2 gold medals at the Asia Pacific World Games in 2013, by this achievement he became India’s first Golfer who won Gold medal.
- Ranveer was diagnosed with Autism when he was less than 2 years old.
- Autism is a mental condition which presents from early childhood to any person, in this disorder one can suffer with great difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.
- He’s also a strong cook, pianist and he loves calculating dates and numbers.
- But his inspiration and interest towards Golf gave him a unique identity and his achievements have even included him in the Limca Book of Records.
- Published/Last Modified on: August 3, 2015