Razak Khan an Indian Comic Actor Passes Away [ Current News (Concise) ]
Razak Khan an Indian trademark comic villain actor is passed away at the age of 65 years due to heart attack in Mumbai on 1st June 2016, he was admitted to suburban Bandra’s Holy Cross hospital but doctors announced him as dead.
About Razak Khan:
- Razak (was a film actor appearing in Hindi films.
- Khan was well-known for supporting and comic roles.
- He had made his debut in Bollywood with the movie “Roop ki Rani Choro ka Raja” in 1993.
- He became famous for his comic role of Manikchand in the 1999 Abbas-Mustan directed film Baadshah, as Ninja Chacha in the 1999 film Hello Brother and as Takkar Pehelwan in Akhiyon Se Goli Maare.
- In his 25 year career he has worked in more th3n 150 films.
- He also worked in several TV serials such as Chamatkar.
- He had left a strong impression in Bollywood with his versatile acting.
- He becomes popular for his distinctive dialogue delivery as for playing some of the most colourfully-named characters which becoum very famous in Bollywood such are —Lucky Chikna, Ninja Chacha, Babu Bisleri, Usman Khujli, Faiyyaz Takkar, Dilphenk Hyderabadi, Munna Mobile etc.
- His most popular films are:
- Pyar kiya to Darna kya
- Hello Brother
- Joru ka Gulam
- Phir Hera Pheri etc.
- Published/Last Modified on: June 2, 2016