Rekha Menon appointed as Chairperson of Accenture [ Current News (Concise) ]
About Rekha Menon: Ms. Rekha M. Menon is the Executive Director and Chief Operation Officer at Accenture India Pvt. Ltd. prior to joining the company. She headed at Talisma Corp. in India.
- Talisma Corp. is the leading provider of Customer Experience Management (CEM) software for a wide range of industries.
- She was also a part of the India start - ups and executive management teams of Levis Strauss, Akzo Nobel and Cargill Inc.
- Ms. Menon has more than 20 years of industry experience.
- She has a seamless record of setting up and managing corporate functions and business operations in IT and IT - enabled services.
- She received a gold medal from the XLRI School of Business.
- Global software consultancy Accenture has appointed Rekha Menon as the new chairperson for its India based operations.
- Avinash Vashistha had resigned in July 2015 from his position as chairperson at Accenture.
- With this appointment, Ms. Menan became Accenture’s first woman head in India.
- Presently, Menon is the head of human resources (HR) for growth markets in the company.
- Accenture also has appointed Anindya Basu as the new managing director (MD) of company in India.
- His new role as MD will be responsible for driving company’s national business in India.
- Published on: August 11, 2015