SASTRA and TCS Jointly Introduce Teacher’S Training Centre [ Detailed Analysis (CA/GS) - Education ]
SASTRA Deemed University and IT major Tata Consultancy Services will going to jointly open training caters at the varsity campus for teachers around 2,000 teachers from Tamil Nadu will gets training on digital teaching methods.
- This program is initiated for those teaches (government and private primary, secondary, higher secondary and professional college teachers) who are working in the critical sector of school education and where adaptation of changing paradigms of teaching is require more by using modern techniques.
- The training center will have language lab, digital assessment solutions, lecture capture solutions, studio to develop learning material, facilities to develop simple applications for a teaching-learning ecosystem and other support facilities for the training Programmes.
- The training will offers orientation to conventional and contemporary pedagogy, along with ideas on different classroom management tools, development of communication skills and applications which will add value to teaching methods.
- Teachers will be divided in to 45 member’s batch and six day training will be provided to each batch, probably first batch will be starts from October 2016.
- The Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy, known as SASTRA University, is a deemed university located at Thirumalaisamudram, Thanjavur district, Tamil Nadu, India.
- It was established in 1984.
- It provides education in undergraduate and postgraduate engineering courses in Engineering, Science, Education, Management and Arts.
- Published/Last Modified on: September 9, 2016