SATYAM is launched by Ministry of Science and Technology [ Current News (Concise) ]
About SATYAM Program: SATYAM is stands for Science and Technology of Yoga and Meditation. It is developed to strengthen research in the areas of yoga and meditation on physical and mental health and investigations on the effect of Yoga and meditation on the body, brain and mind in terms of basic processes occurring therein.
- This programme will bind knowledge acquired in academic institutions and other related activities for finding Science and Technology led solutions to the growing stress and strain problems in the society.
- SATYAM will identify various issues and challenges related to human well - being and report them.
- It has given the increasing event of physical and mental health problems, the complete method of Yoga and meditation which is believed to have the probability to find beneficial treatment that is quite safer and more cost - effective.
- The government has decided to present Yoga in various areas and also asked the state government to promote yoga.
About Ministry of Science and Technology:
- The Ministry of Science and Technology is the Indian government ministry.
- It’s responsibility is to formulate and administrate the rules and regulations and laws relating to science and technology in India.
- It was formed in 1971 and it’s headquarter is in New Delhi.
- Minister of Ministry of Science and Technology is Dr. Harshvardhan.
- Published on: November 23, 2015