Saaransh, e-Pathshala and National Programme launched by Smriti Irani [ Current News (Concise) ]
About launching of different programs: Saaransh, e - Pathshala and National Programme on School Standards and Evaluation Framework web portals/mobile apps were launched by the Union Human Resource Development Minister Smriti Irani.
- The Minister also expanded upon the standard shift where the stake holders were also suggested to participate in the use of mobile apps tools and to find out the usefulness of these apps.
About Saaransh platform:
- It is an implementation which allows schools to identify areas of improvement in students, teachers and set of courses to provide and implement change.
- Currently, Saransh platform is available for 9th to 12th standard.
- It provides a complete overview of standard 10th performance since 2007 and standard 12th performance since 2009 till the current academic session.
- Currently, results of CBSE are available on this portal or app.
About E - Pathshala web portal:
- It is a web portal which hosts educational funds for Students, educators, researchers, teachers and Parents.
- It includes textbooks and other e - books in English, Hindi and Urdu.
- It is available through especially as mobile app on Android, IOS and windows platforms for wider access.
About Shaala Siddhi web portal:
- This web portal will help all schools to review themselves and people can also provide feedback to them.
- It has already been successfully approved in four districts of Tamil Nadu.
- Published/Last Modified on: November 23, 2015