Sebastian Vettel wins 2015 Classic Hungarian Grand Prix of F1 [ Current News (Concise) ]
About Sebastian Vettel: Sebastian Vettel is a German Plan One racing driver who is currently driving for Scuderia Ferrari. He signed a contract to remain in that role until at least the end of 2017.
He is a four-time Plan One World Champion having won the championship in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013 with Red Bull Racing. He is among the most successful F1 drivers.
- He won the 2015 Hungarian Grand Prix of Formula One (F1).
- He won the Malaysian Grand Prix.
- The drivers ranking after Hungarian Grand Prix 2015
- Sebastian Vettel from Germany of Ferrari.
- Daniil Kvyat from Russia of Red Bull.
- Daniel Ricciardo from Australia of Red Bull.
- Max Verstappen from Netherland of Toro Rosso.
- Fernando Alonso from Spain of McLaren.
- Lewis Hamilton from Britain of Mercedes.
- Romain Grosjean from Switzerland of Lotus.
- Nico Rosberg from Germany of Mercedes.
- Jenson Button from Britain of McLaren.
- Marcus Ericsson from Sweden of Sauber.
Sergio Perez from Mexico and Nico Hulkenberg from Germany were placed at placed at 19th position and 20th position respectively.
Top 5 Teams are Ferrari (1st), Red Bull (2nd), Toro Rosso (3rd), McLaren (4th) and Mercedes (5th).
- Published/Last Modified on: July 29, 2015