Shinzo Abe from Japan has been Re-elected as Leader of Ruling Party [ Current News (Concise) ]
About Shinzo Abe: Shinzo Abe was born on 21st September 1954. He is the Prime Minister of Japan and re - elected in this post in December 2012. He is also the President of the Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) and chairman of the Oyagaku propulsion parliamentary group.
- He was served for a year as Prime Minister from 2006 to 2007.
- At aged 52, he became Japan’s youngest post - war prime minister.
- Abe resigned on 12th September 2007 because of health reasons.
- He was replaced by Yasuo Fukuda.
- Abe was re - elected at the 2014 general election.
About Liberal Democratic Party:
- LDP is stands for Liberal Democratic Party of Japan.
- It is a major conservative political party in Japan.
- It is one of the most consistently successful political parties in the world.
- It holds 295 seats in the lower house and 115 seats in the upper house.
About Re - election of Mr. Abe:
- Liberal Democratic Party governing by Japan re - elected Prime Minister Shinzo Abe as its president.
- His competing Seiko Noda failed to achieve enough support from lawmakers to contest the post.
- Mr. Abe will remain party leader for a second three - year term.
- Published on: September 10, 2015