Silver medal at Archery World Cup Final won by Abhishek Verma [ Current News (Concise) ]
Excellent Indian archer Abhishek Verma has won Silver medal in the 2015 Archery World Cup Final in the men’s individual multiple section. Verma had overcome Mario Cardoso of Mexico by 150 - 142 score to enter in the Archery World Cup Final.
- He was beaten by Turkey’s Demir Elmaagcli by winning gold medal by 145 - 143 score.
About ABHISHEK VERMA:
- Abhishek Verma was born on 26 June 1989 and is an Indian archer.
- he won the gold medal in the men’s compound archery team event in 2014 Asian Games at Incheon,
- In the Asian Games he also won silver medal in the men’s individual compound event.
- On 15th August, 2015, he won a gold medal in the compound men’s individual section at the Archery World Cup Stage 3 in Wroclaw, Poland.
About archery world cup final:
- Organized by the World Archery Federation, it is the 10th edition of the annual Archery World Cup.
- The locations for the 4 preliminary stages are the same as in 2014, with
- The first leg in Shanghai, China from 5–10 May,
- The second leg on 26–31 May in Antalya, Turkey.
- The third leg on 11–16 August in Wroclaw, Poland.
- The final leg on 8–13 September in Medellin, Colombia
- Published on: October 26, 2015