Six Indian women among Forbes’ 50 ‘Power Businesswomen’ 2015 [ Current News (Concise) ]
According to the Forbes magazine, six Indian women entrepreneurs and businesswomen have been named among the 50 ‘Power Businesswomen’ from Asia. Given below is the list of the 6 most influential businesswomen from India.
List of Indian women declared by Forbes magazine
- Arundhati Bhattacharya- she is the Chairperson of State Bank of India (SBI) which head quarter in Mumbai. She is the first lady in banking sectors.
- Chanda Kochchar- She is the MD & CEO of ICICI Bank. ICICI Bank is a private foreign bank. She is the second lady in banking sectors which declared by Forbes list.
- Akhila Srinivasan- she is the MD of Shriram Capital.
- Kiran Mazumdar Shaw- she is Chairman & MD of Biocon.
- Shikha Sharma- she is the CEO of Axis Bank.
- Usha Sangwan- MD of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC).
- Published/Last Modified on: March 2, 2015