State Bank of India launched Online Customer Acquisition Solution [ Current News (Concise) ]
India’s largest lender bank The State Bank of India (SBI) was launched an Online Customer Acquisition Solution (OCAS). It was based on an online platform to apply for Home Loans, Car Loans, Education Loans and Personal Loans etc. This application was launched by SBI Chairman Arundhati Bhattacharya.
- The Online Customer Acquisition Solution will help the customers gauge their eligibility and get a quote personalized to their requirement.
- The customer will instantly get an e-approval on filling the online form and after that the Bank officials will contact the customer and complete all the loan formalities.
- Customers can even upload all necessary documents online.
- The OCAS (Online Customer Acquisition Solution) was launched with an aim to empower customer and reduce the processing time of their loan. SBI will soon launch a similar application for the mobile platform.
- Earlier SBI launched sbiINTOUCH which is useful to transact the card by just tapping or waving it against the reader of the point-of-sale machine.
- Published on: June 1, 2015