Suresh N Patel appointed as New MD & CEO of Andhra Bank [ Current News (Concise) ]
About Suresh N Patel: Suresh N Patel had started his career in banking as an agricultural officer in Dena Bank in 1981. He had also served as executive director of Oriental Bank of Commerce. He has completed his graduate in science and law.
- He is also a certified member of Indian Institute of Bankers.
About his appointments:
- Suresh N Patel is appointed as new Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of Andhra Bank.
- Before his appointment, CVR Rajendran was served as MD and CEO who retired on 30th April, 2015 and became the CEO of Association of Mutual Funds in India.
About Andhra Bank:
- Andhra Bank is a medium - sized public sector bank with 2507 branches, 15 extension counters, 38 satellite offices and 2232 Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) as on 31st March 2015.
- It is planning to open 300 more branches by 31st March 2016.
- Published/Last Modified on: November 20, 2015