Surojit Chatterjee appointed as Senior Vice President of Flipkart [ Current News (Concise) ]
About Surojit Chatterjee: Surojit Chatterjee holds a Bachelor degree in Computer Science from IIT Kharagpur and MS in Computer Science from SUNY Buffalo. Surojit Chatterjee was completed his MBA from Massachusetts Institute of technology, Sloan School of Management.
- Previously, he had worked in Google, Symantec Corporation and Oracle Corporation.
- He had also worked in Angel Investor of Los Altos, California for 1 year in 2014.
- He is winner of Google Operating Committee Award.
- Currently, he had worked as Head of product in Mobile Ads and AdSense for search & Angel Investor at Mountain View, California.
- He is also the founding member of Google’s mobile search ads.
About his appointment as senior vice president:
- Flipkart has appointed Google’s executive Surojit Chatterjee as Senior Vice President and Head of Consumer Experience and Growth.
- His responsibility will for all Flipkart’s consumer experience across desktop as well as mobile.
- He will directly report to Chief Product Officer Punit Soni.
- Published on: November 6, 2015