Three Major Railway Projects Has Been Inaugurated by the PM Narendra Modi in Bihar [ Current News (Concise) ]
Three major railway projects have been inaugurated by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Bihar at an estimated cost of 7000 crore rupees. Three projects are: Rail-cum-road Bridge at Patna over the River Ganga: It is 4.56 km long.
- Rail-cum-road Bridge at Munger.
- Additional bridge at Mokama over the River Ganga: It is double line Railway Bridge.
- With the implementation of these three bridges will provide connectivity to north and south Bihar and further help in development of North Bihar.
Currently there are three bridges over the entire 460 km length of the river Ganga in Bihar which is Road Bridge at:
- Rail-cum-road bridge at Mokama
- Road Bridge Mahatma Gandhi Setu at Patna.
The insufficient number of bridges had become one of the reasons obstructing the development of Bihar which is one of the most populous state in the country.
- Published/Last Modified on: March 14, 2016