To Implement Action Plan for Skill Development in Telecom Government has Signed MoU [ Current News (Concise) ]
For Skill Development in Telecom Sector, Union Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship has signed MoU with Department of Telecommunication (DoT) in order to implement National Action Plan for Skill Development in Telecom Sector.
Under this MoU:
- With simplification of mobilization of financial support for various activities, both Union Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship will jointly work on skill development.
- The National Ecosystem for Development of Telecom, the financial mobilization will be developed.
- And for training and skill upgradation in Telecom, National Institute for Policy Research Innovation and Training (NTIPRT) will be also established.
- With this the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna (PMKVY) Rupay ATM Cum Debit card of Bank of India (BoI) also has launched by Ministry for students with 1 Lac Rupee PA Insurance Cover.
- Published/Last Modified on: January 25, 2016