Tom von Bonsdorff is Managing Director of Volvo Auto India [ Current News (Concise) ]
Volvo Auto India appointed Tom von Bonsdorff as Managing Director. Tom von replaced Tomas Ernberg. After that resign Tomas Ernberg is moving back to Sweden in a new role. Earlier this appointed, he had worked as a Market Area Director of Asia. Earlier, Bonsdorff has worked in the US, Sweden, Finland.
- Bonsdorff has been working with Volvo Cars for 17 years in various operational and managerial positions. Tom von will take over with immediate effect.
- The Volvo Group is a Swedish multinational manufacturing company. It’s headquartered in Gothenburg.
- The Volvo Group is core manufacturing the production, distribution and sale of trucks, buses and construction equipment.
- Vice President AsiaPacific of Volvo Cars Group is Jari Kohonen. Volvo Cars is commercial operations which make him highly suited to lead Volvo Cars in India on its growth trajectory.
- Tom has wide industry, market and cultural experience into his new position with proven track record from different functions.
- Published on: June 8, 2015