Transcendence: My Spiritual Experiences with Pramukh Swamiji written by Abdul Kalam [ Current News (Concise) ]
Transcendence: My Spiritual Experiences with Pramukh Swamiji: authored by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam & Arun Tiwari this was released on 15 June 2015. In Transcendence, the authors Dr Kalam and Arun Tiwari have mapped a journey of self-realization reflected in the eyes of Pramukh Swamiji, painting a delightful fusion of spirituality, science and leadership.
- Pramukh Swamiji Maharaj is one of the most inspiring spiritual figures of modern times and the fifth spiritual successor of Bhagwan Swaminarayan who is the inheritor of a legacy of Gunatit gurus hearkening to the early 19th century.
- Pramukh Swamiji became a friend of the 11th president of India, Dr APJ Abdul Kalam. Together they created an unparalleled spirituality-science fellowship.
- His candid vignettes (literature) from life on the centre stage of Indian technology and societal missions, Indian politics and world affairs are interwoven with revelations of a profound connection with Swamiji.
- Drawing from the lives of great scientists and creative leaders, Transcendence captures the spiritual essence of all religions and is as much a fountain of inspiration and a treasury of wisdom as it is a tribute to the multi-faith Indian society.
- Published/Last Modified on: June 30, 2015