Twitter Seva Launched by Union Commerce Ministry for Start-Ups [ Current News (Concise) ]
Twitter Seva launche by the Union Commerce and Industry Ministry to access government irrespective of any department, to be aware of issues and grievances regarding startups, exporters and importers and other stakeholders they can put their queries in Twitter Seva using the hashtag – ‘#mociseva’ on site twitter.
About Twitter Seva:
- Twitter Seva will work to address various queries of startups on regular basis.
- Anyone who wants to access government irrespective of any department, they can put their queries in Twitter Seva using the hashtag – ‘#mociseva’ on site twitter.
- The Union Commerce and Industry Ministry will try to respond to the queries within 48 to 72 working hours.
- Queries on any matters relating to Department of Commerce and Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion will be answered through Twitter Seva.
- It will also report queries regarding the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), Social Economic Zones (SEZs), Directorate General of supplies and Disposals, rubber, coffee, tea, spices, Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA).
- Issues related to manufacturing policy, investment promotion, industrial corridors, Startup India, Make in India, FDI and intellectual property rights will be also addressed through Twitter Seva.
About launching of Twitter Seva:
- For launching of Twitter Seva, an institutionalized mechanism with a special Twitter cell has been created in the Ministry which is operated by a set of dedicated officers of the Ministry.
- Published on: April 25, 2016