UK Appoints Ambassador to Iran After 5 Years [ Current News (Concise) ]
After long term of 5 years UK has appointed ambassador to Iran for more productive co-operation between two countries. A former British ambassador to Qatar and Yemen is appointed as ambassador to Iran.
- Hamid Baeidinejed will be appointed as Ambassador to London from Iran.
- In November 2011, protesters robberies the British embassy and after that it was closed.
- Letter, then-British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond has revived it in August 2015 and the two countries again ties on Charge d’Affaires level.
- This step will enable both the countries to battery solve many issues such as human rights and role of Iran in the region.
After the Islamic Revolution of 1979, Iran and Britain share bed relationship. And it became rockier after the, protesters ripped the flag down at the British embassy and frayed up pictures of the Queen, parliament Iran decided to emit the British ambassador.
- But the relation becomes little better after nuclear deal which was signed last year.
- So to improve relations between both the countries UK has appointed ambassador to Iran after 2011.
- Published/Last Modified on: September 7, 2016