UNSC unanimously resolution adopts to prevent further IS other terrorist groups attacks [ Current News (Concise) ]
A Resolution 2249 (2015) has collectively adopted by the United Nations Security Council (UNSC), call to all nation to be co - ordinate their action from get prevent further attacks by Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) and other extremist groups.
- To give a green signal to the use of force empowered by UN that resolution has been not drafted under Chapter 7 of the UN Charter.
The French - sponsored resolution has
- The adopted UN member - states to enhance their efforts to stem the flow of foreign terrorist fighters in Iraq and Syria.
- For the purpose of prevent and suppress the financing on terrorism groups and other extremist groups, member - states are also called.
- As a reference of ISIS group constitutes a global and remarkable threat to international peace and security and expresses its determination to action by all means.
- Since 1999 It is remarkable that this is the 14th terrorism - related resolution adopted by the UNSC.
- After ISIS extremists had launched a coordinated barbaric gun and bomb assault in Paris (France) on 13 November 2015 which had killed 130 people the resolution was adopted by UNSC in a week.
- In Beirut (Lebanon) where 43 people killed and in Russian airliner which was crashed over Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula all 224 people killing on board for all this ISIS was responsible this was twin suicide bombings.
- Published/Last Modified on: November 23, 2015