US Senate permits Cyber Security Legislation [ Current News (Concise) ]
US Senate has approved Cyber Security Legislation to simplifying distribution of cyber - attack fears. It was passed by 74 votes in favour of it and 21 votes against it. The passage of legislation is deliberated a critical step to report cyber threats.
- It ensures policies are in place in to discourage future cyber - attacks.
- The bill reunites with the earlier - passed House Cyber Security Bill.
- It helps in avoiding future cyber - attacks by assisting a common awareness in the cyber land.
- Inspires private companies to willingly share information related to cyber threat with the government and one another.
- Provides private companies protection for sharing the information from proceedings by consumers and shareholders.
About United Nations Senate:
- The United States Senate is a legislative chamber in the two - tier legislature of the United States.
- The conformation and powers of the Senate are established in Article One of the U. S. Constitution.
- The Senate has many exclusive powers not granted to the House, including consenting to treaties
- Published on: October 29, 2015