Union Cabinet Approves MoU Sign Between India and Switzerland for Cooperation in Skill Development [ Current News (Concise) ]
Union Cabinet has given approval for a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed between India and Switzerland for cooperation in skill development. Decision was taken in the Union Cabinet Meeting in New Delhi. Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- In June 2016, MoU was signed during the visit of assignment led by the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship to Switzerland.
Objectives of MoU:
- The aims of the MoU are focuses on capacity building and exchange of best practices in the area of skill development.
Features of MoU:
- To set up Joint Working Group (JWG).
- JWG is to create, review and monitor the implementation framework for the MoU.
- The MoU establish a framework for bilateral cooperation between two countries in the area of skill development.
- It’s formalized and develops this partnership.
- Published on: July 21, 2016