Union Cabinet agrees MoU between India and Maldives for Health [ Current News (Concise) ]
About the agreement in the field of health: The Union Cabinet agreed for the Memorandum of Understanding between India and Maldives on cooperation in the field of Health. The MoU was signed to ease of greater support between both the nations and to develop human capitals in healthcare.
Improved cooperation in the field of health will also raise relationship between two South Asian countries.
About the MoU includes:
- MoU includes collaboration in development of human incomes in healthcare and setting up improved health care facilities.
- It will also provide the exchange and training of medical doctors, health specialists, representatives and experts.
- It will develop the medicals and health research centers along with organization of healthcare sector and public health services.
- It will look for obtaining of important and basic drugs and also support in tracing of drug supplies.
- Health promotion and disease prevention will also be provided by this MoU between India and Maldives.
- Published/Last Modified on: January 18, 2016