Union Government launches National Career Counselling portal [ Current News (Concise) ]
India launches National Career Counselling Portal, here are the highlights. About Union Government: The Union Government of India is also known as Central Government. It was established by the constitution of India. It has authority of 29 states and seven union territories.
- Recently, Union Government has launched National Career Counselling Portal. Its aim is to improve all government-run employment interactions.
- It was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- It was under the support of National Career Service (NCS) project of Union Ministry of Skill Development and free enterprise.
- The National Careers Service (NCS) website provides careers advice and information on a wide range of jobs, training course resources and funding.
- The web portal will be a one-stop platform for both job providers and job seekers where registration can be done online.
- Its function is to provide basic platform for searching and applying for jobs on the portal.
- Candidates can inquiry of career-related either by its helpline numbers or visiting these Centers along with other facilities like job posting, aptitude valuation, job matching, training based jobs, different skill courses and guidance on self-employment and free enterprise.
- Published/Last Modified on: July 24, 2015