Usain Bolt: Created History to Win 9 Gold Medals in Sprinting Events of Olympics [ Current News (Concise) - Sports ]
Jamaica has created history by wining 3rd Gold medal in Rio Olympics 2016 after winning gold medal in 4x100m relay final at the Rio Olympics and with this he become first athlete to win 9 gold medals in sprinting events of Olympics and create triple treble record.
- The team included of Usain Bolt, Asafa Powell, Yohan Blake and Nickel Ashmeade.
- Bolt had won gold medal in the 100-metre final at the Rio Olympics in August 2016 and becoming first athlete to win the event three times at consecutive Olympic Games.
- Then he won 200-metre final with a gold medal and create a new record of three sprinting gold medals in three consecutive Olympics.
- Previously in Beijing 2008 and London 2012 Olympic event he had won gold medals in the 100 meters, 200 meters and 4×100 meters and now after winning 100 meters, 200 meters and 4×100 meters in Rio 2016 he created historical win.
About Usain Bolt Usain
- Usain St. Leo Bolt, OJ, CD is a Jamaican sprinter and was born on 21st August 1986 in Trelawney, Jamaica.
- He is fastest human ever timed.
- He is the first athlete who had won both the 100 metres and 200 metres world records from which automatic time became mandatory.
- He also holds the world record as a part of the 4 × 100 metres relay.
- He is the reigning World and Olympic champion in these three events and the most successful sprinter in history. Bolt was. He has earned nickname Lightning Bolt due to his achievements in sprinting. He is regarded as the fastest person in the world ever timed.
- He is first athlete to hold world record in the 100 metres, 200 metres and the 4 × 100 metres relay.
- Published/Last Modified on: August 23, 2016