Vice President Hamid Ansari confers Pt. Haridutt Sharma Award to Anurradha Prasad [ Current News (Concise) - Awards ]
Vice President Mohammed Hamid Ansari announced the Pt. Haridutt Sharma Award to senior journalist Anurradha Prasad in New Delhi. Haridutt Sharma was selected for her contribution in the field of Journalism, Writing and Social Services. She is wife of former Minister of State (MoS) for Parliamentary Affairs Rajeev Shukla.
- At present, Anurradha Prasad is the editor-in-chief of News-24 Channel and is Managing Director of the entertainment company BAG Films & Media ltd.
- Pt. Haridutt Sharma Award is an annual award given by Pt. Haridutt Sharma Memorial Trust. Named after Pt. Haridutt Sharma, a renowned journalist and eminent writer.
- The person selected for their recognition in the field of journalism, writing and social services and the award carries cash prize of 51,000 rupees, citation, trophy, shawl and souvenir.
- In 2007, Hari Dutt Sharma is a Sanskrit poetess who won the Sahitya Akademi Award for Sanskrit for his work of poetry, Lasallatika.
- Published on: May 18, 2015