West Bengal government releases 64 files correlated to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose [ Current News (Concise) ]
About Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose: Subhas Chandra Bose was born on 23rd January 1897 and died on 18th August 1945. He is known as Netaji allover in India. He was an Indian pro - independence and proud person of the Indian independence movement.
- He was President of the Indian National Congress and elected for two times.
- He was organizer and Leader of the All India Forward Bloc.
- He was also founder and Head of State of the Short - term Government of Free India.
- Bose had great energy and personality creating popular Indian slogans, such as “Jai Hind”.
About releasing of files related to Bose:
- The West Bengal government released 64 files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
- These files were given to his family members first and it was also kept on display in a police museum of Kolkata.
- The documents are believed to be of 12, 744 pages.
- The secret files on Netaji may contain enough conditional proofs that he was alive till at least 1964, sources released to the Times of India earlier.
- Published on: September 22, 2015