Winner of 2016 Italian Grand Prix: Nico Rosberg [ Current News (Concise) ]
The 2016 Italian Grand Prix of Formula one won by the Nico Rosberg a Germany Mercedes driver at the Autodromo Nazionale Monza in Monza, Italy. This was eleventh championship F1 title of in Nico Romberg’s career.
- This was seventh title won by him of 2016 season after winning:
- Belgian Grand Prix
- Australian Grand Prix
- Bahrain Grand Prix
- Chinese Grand Prix
- Russian Grand Prix.
- Italian Grand Prix was the fourteenth round of the 2016 Formula One season.
Result of 2016 Italian Grand Prix
- Top five are:
- Germen Nico Rosberg from Mercedes team.
- Lewis Hamilton of United Kingdom from Mercedes Team.
- Germen Sebastian Vettel from Ferrari Team.
- Kimi Raikkonen of Finland from Ferrari Team.
- Daniel Ricciardo of Australia from Red Bull.
- Top 3 teams are:
- Red Bull
About Italian Grand Prix:
- The Italian Grand Prix is one of the longest running events of Formula One racing.
- The first race was organized in 1950 and since that it is organized every year.
About Nico Rosberg:
- He was born on June 27, 1985.
- He races for the German flag in Formula One, and has also temporarily competed for Finland.
- He went on to become the first driver to win the GP2 title.
- Awards and achievements:
- Youngest driver to set the fastest lap i. e. 20 years, 258 days in 2006 Bahrain Grand Prix award
- Lorenzo Bandini Trophy in 2011
- 2014 FIA Pole Position Trophy
- Published on: September 6, 2016