Winners of 2015 China Open (tennis) [ Current News (Concise) ]
Men’s Singles title: Novak Djokovic of Serbia won the 2015 Men’s Singles title of China Open. He defeated Rafael Nadal of Spain by 6–2, 6–2 score. Women’s Singles title: Garbie Muguruza of Spain won the 2015 Women’s Singles title of China Open. She defeated Tmea Bacsinszky of Switzerland by 7–5, 6–4 score.
Men’s Doubles title:
- Vasek Pospisil (Canada) and Jack Sock (US) pair won the 2015 Men’s Doubles title of China Open. They defeated Daniel Nestor (Canada) and douard Roger - Vasselin (France) pair by 3–6, 6–3, [10–6] score.
Women’s Doubles title :
- Sania Mirza (India) and Martina Hingis (Switzerland) pair won 2015 Women’s Doubles title of China Open. They defeated Chinese pair Hao - ching and Chan Yung - jan by 6–7 (9–11), 6–1, [10–8] score.
About China Open Tennis:
- The 2015 China Open (Tennis) was the 17th edition of the tournament for the men 19th for the women.
- It was a tennis tournament played on outdoor hard court.
- Together the men’s and the women’s events were held at the National Tennis Center in Beijing, China, from October 5 to October 11, 2015.
About Novak Djokovic:
- He is a Serbian professional tennis player who was born on 22 May 1987.
- Djokovic has gained ten Major singles titles and has held the No. 1 spot in the ATP rankings for an overall of 168 weeks.
- He is the youngest player to have reached the semifinals of all four Grand Slam tournaments both separately and consecutively.
About Garbie Muguruza:
- She was born 8 October 1993 and is a Spanish - Venezuelan professional tennis player.
- She initiated playing tennis at the age of 3, and after moving to Spain with her family in 1999, she was trained at the Bruguera Tennis Academy near Barcelona.
- Muguruza has also appreciated achievement in doubles, winning five doubles titles and accomplishment of one Grand Slam semi - final at the 2014 French Open.
- Published/Last Modified on: October 13, 2015