World’s First Electric Passenger aircraft BX1E manufactured in China [ Current News (Concise) ]
China was manufactured the world’s first electric passenger aircraft named BX1E. The aircraft was designed by Shenyang Aerospace University and Liaoning General Aviation Academy located in the northeastern Liaoning Province of China. BX1E Electric Passenger aircraft has a 14.5-meter wingspan and a maximum payload of 230 kgs and an altitude of fly 3,000 meters.
- The aircraft can charge within two hours. Fully charged aircraft can have flight time of 45 minutes to 1 hour with a maximum speed of 160 km per hour.
- The first two BX1E aircrafts were delivered to Liaoning Ruixiang General Aviation Co. Ltd. These aircrafts will be used in tourism, pilot training and meteorology and rescue operations.
- Galaxy named as CR7 after footballer Cristiano Ronaldo June 20, 2015No comments Cristiano Ronaldo Astronomers have named a newly discovered galaxy as CR7 (COSMOS Redshift 7) after Portuguese footballer Cristiano Ronaldo. It was discovered by using European Southern Observatory’s (ESO’s) Very Large Telescope (VLT).
- Ronaldo is famously known as CR7 after his initials and his jersey number. He had won Fifa’s Ballon d’Or award consecutively for two years in 2013 and 2014 and has scored a staggering 66 goals this season.
- CR7 galaxy discovered by a team of astronomers led by Dr. David Sobral from the University of Lisbon in Portugal and Leiden Observatory in the Netherlands.
- Published/Last Modified on: June 24, 2015