eMudhra launches eSign Services under Digital India Vision [ Current News (Concise) ]
eMudhra Limited is a leading certifying firm in the country for digital signatures launched first of its kind eSign services (online electronic signature) in the country as part of the Digital India Vision. This eSign service is an online electronic signature service legally valid and secure under the Information Technology Act, 2000.
- eMudhra Limited also launched eMlocker which facilitates a person to store important documents such as Aadhaar cards, PAN cards, electricity bills or any other documents electronically.
- eSign service will facilitate an Aadhaar card holder to digitally sign a document within seconds. eMudhra offers variety of other services including Tax filing Services, Digital Signing Solutions, PAN Card Online applications.
- eMudhra Limited is a statutory licensed Certifying Authority of India to issue digital signature certificates which was established in 2008 under the Information Technology (IT) Act, 2000.
- eSign service is digital Certificate Authentication System and Trusted Time Stamping and Its clients are corporates, Banks, government organizations, individuals and several small and medium businesses.
- Digital Signature is an electronic signature used to authenticate the identity of the sender and signer of a message or document but it ensures that original content of the message or document remains unchanged or tapered after it is send.
- Published on: July 14, 2015