on Internet List of Time Magazine, PM Narendra Modi Named Among 30 Most Influential People [ Current News (Concise) ]
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been named in list of 30 most influential people on the internet the among the 2016 edition by the Time Magazine. He was positioned at 15th position.
The American hip hop artist and entrepreneur Kanye West has topped the list.
It is the second annual edition of list and was compiled based on two primary criteria like:
- Global impact through social media
- Overall ability to drive news
As per Time magazine:
- PM Narendra Modi has more than 18 million Twitter followers and over 32 million Facebook likes to his official page.
- He is as Internet star that often uses social media to conduct diplomacy.
Time Magazines 30 Most Influential People on the Internet list
- Kanye West (US).
- Joy Cho (South Korea).
- James Corden (UK).
- Laci Green (US).
- Josh Holz and Daniel Lara (US).
- DJ Khaled (US)
- Johnetta Elzie (US) and DeRay Mckesson (US).
- J. K. Rowling (UK)
- Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg (Sweden)
- Donald Trump (US) Lele Pons (US).
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal)
- Caitlyn Jenner (US)
- Essena O’Neill (US)
- Narendra Modi (India)
- Elise Andrew (UK)
- Ken M (US)
- Lilly Singh (Canada)
- Matt Drudge (US)
- Angie Nwandu (US)
- Andrew Bachelor (Canada)
- Kayla Itsines (US)
- Peter Bouckaert Kim Kardashian West (US)
- Josh Ostrovsky (US)
- Drake (US)
- Tess Holliday (US)
- Helen Van Winkle (US)
- Published/Last Modified on: March 18, 2016