NATO 2014-Britain, UK
NATO means North Atlantic Treaty Organization In 2014 NATO summit of Britain will host and announced by David Cameron. NATO is first Published in 27 September 2013.
David Cameron is announcing the news, he said
- NATO is for our national Security and has been for more than 60 Years. We have no Stronger allies and no closer friends than other 27 NATO members.
- This NATO summit will also be about the future of our alliance. Britain has been at the forefront of shaping the alliance from 1949 to NATO's current operation. NATO remains modern and adaptable force fit for the 21st century.
- This image of NATO-2014 in UK and Britain. NATO is 4th and 5th September 2014 held in UK and Newport/Cardiff, Wale city
- World leaders met at Celtic Manor and informally at other locales in and around Cardiff and They discuss ongoing events in the world, such as terrorism, Cyber warfare and other areas of national security interest to the member states.
- Petro Poroshenko of Ukrainian President had a joint and discussion with EU big four leaders and US President Barak Obama before the official start of the summit.
- At the end of 2014 conclusion is Our ISAF mission, and new phase of our engagement in Afghanistan. We will take some steps for update our Alliance so that it make be strong, flexible and it is ready for any challenge related security.
- And we will reaffirm the bond between Europe and North America that is the source of our strength, our security and our success.