GATE 2015 Mock Test Now Available [ GATE Updates ]
GATE 2015 Online Examination is set for January 31, 1st, 7th and 8th February, 2015. Admit cards can be downloaded from December 17, 2015. Results will be out on March 12, 2015. All the papers will be held in online mode online with some requiring multiple sessions.
Similar to the actual examination, the mock test for GATE is for 180 minutes available at the following link - Official Mock Test for GATE 2015. The clock appears at the upper right corner and starts with 180 minutes and lands to zero indicating that the examination time is over. The status for each question is shown as
- White Mark: You have not visited the question yet.
- Orange Mark: You have not answered the question.
- Green Mark: You have answered the question.
- Purple: You have not answered the question, but have marked the question for review.
- Purple with a tick: You have answered the question, but marked it for review.
These tags will help you know which questions you have attempted and will also help you in coming back to the questions that you have let or you were not sure about.
GATE 2015 is conducted by Indian Institute of Science and 7 IITs that is (IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras and IIT Roorkee) on behalf of the National Coordination Board - GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India.
Here is a list of PSUs that has advertised for recruitment as Management Trainees through GATE 2015 scores:
- Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer (On Training) and Assistant Manager (IT Systems)
- Coal India Limited has notified to recruit Management Trainees (MT) in Mechanical, Electrical, Geology and Mining Discipline
- National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has invited applications for 87 posts of Trainee Electrical Engineers
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) to recruit TraineeEngineers’ in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation
- Central Electronics Limited (CEL) to recruit graduate Engineers belonging to Electronics & Communication, Mechanical, Electrical, Material Science
- Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) to recruit Executive Trainees in the discipline of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited to hire Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electronics Engineer at the post of Executive Trainees
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) opens jobs opportunities for Civil, Electrical Mechanical Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation and Chemical Engineers
The GATE 2015 score will be valid for a period of three years after the declaration of result.
- Published on: December 10, 2014
Discussions & Questions
( - ha...@ on )
( - ch...@ on )
( - ma...@ on )
1 AnswerThe complete booklist for mechanical engineering for GATE and Civils is available at- https://www.examrace.com/Subject-Book-Lists/Mechanical-Engineering-Book-List.html. Exam strategy for IAS is available at https://www.examrace.com/IAS/IAS-Strategy/whcih will explain you how to prepare for essay and GS section
- Examrace on
( - pa...@ on )
1 AnswerWe are currently not providing material for these subjects but aim to include these material ASAP.
- Examrace on
( - po...@ on )
1 AnswerPlease regularly check the GATE Updates for examination schedules.
- Examrace on