GMAT Tips to Clear the Examination
Download PDF of This Page (Size: 128K) ↧
- Be on time. Understand the importance of time.
- Be attentive regarding the date, time and venue of your test and reach before the scheduled starting time.
- If you go late for the paper, report to the supervisor or invigilator. You may not be allowed to sit in the test.
- Take pens, pencils and erasers with you, which you will be required for the examination.
- Do not use correction fluids and highlighters. Keep it in mind.
- Do not carry anything which you do not required or which is restricted, Or leave it outside the test room or as guided by the supervisor.
- Meanwhile the test you are not allowed to lend anything or borrow anything from any another candidate.
- Carefully listen what the supervisor is saying and do what you are asked to do.
- Tell the supervisor or invigilator at once if you think you have not been given the right question paper or if the question paper is not complete.
- Carefully read and follow the instructions mentioned on the question paper and on the answer sheet too.
- Fill up the details needed on the front of your question paper and on your answer sheet before starting the test.
- If you have any doubt then raise your hand to call the invigilator. The invigilator will come to your help. Do not shout.
- You can not ask for any kind of elaboration of the questions.
- On the day of test if you feeling ill or not well because of some reason, you must convey this to the invigilator.
- You can not leave the test room without taking the permission of the invigilator.
- You can not leave your seat till the collection of all the papers or till you are instructed to leave.
- When you are leaving the examination room leave behind the question paper, answer paper, any paper used for rough work clearly crossed through and any other materials given for the purpose of test.
- Be silent and do not make any noise or distractions in the examination.
Some crucial Tips