GRE Book list-Subject GRE-English Literature
- Cracking The GRE Literature in English Subject Test (Graduate School Test Preparation) by Princeton Review- Buy from Amazon.in
- -Getting a high score on the GRE Literature in English Subject Test isn't about memorizing every book and lit crit article ever written-it's about targeting how you prepare for the exam itself. We teach you only the information you'll need, along with the best strategies for the day of the test.
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis- Buy from Amazon.in
- -Each chapter ends with review. Each section ends with a progress check. Numerous tests will help you increase and retain the knowledge you acquired. Word Power Made Easy does more than just add Words to your vocabulary. It teaches ideas and a method of broadening knowledge as an integral part of the vocabulary building process.
- GRE Reading Comprehension & Essays (Manhattan Prep GRE Strategy Guides) by Manhattan Prep- Buy from Amazon.in
- -Manhattan Prep's 4th Edition GRE Strategy Guides have been redesigned with the student in mind. With updated content and new practice problems, they are the richest, most content-driven GRE materials on the market.
- Gre: Literature in English (Practicing to Take the GRE) by Educational Testing Service- Buy from Amazon.in
- -These practice workbooks and guides contain essential information for those preparing for GRE subject tests, including practice questions, full-length practice tests that were actually administered at international GRE subject test administrations, answer sheets, correct answers, score conversion tables, and performance data for students who took the tests.