GRE Book list-Subject GRE-Psychology
- GRE Psychology (Barron's Gre Psychology) by Laura Freberg- Buy from Amazon.in
- -Reflecting actual GRE Psychology exams, this manual presents five full-length model tests, with all questions answered and explained. Two of the book's five tests are diagnostics, designed to pinpoint students'weak areas that require more intensive study. The manual's extra features include: A general overview of the GRE Psychology Test Subject review of all test topics Study aids and test-taking advice Scoring grids that enable students to measure their performance within each subject area
- Cracking the GRE Psychology Subject Test, 8th Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation) by Princeton Review- Buy from Amazon.in
- -Getting a high score on the GRE Psychology Subject Test isn't about memorizing everything there is to know about psychology-it's about targeting your test preparation. We teach you only the information you'll need along with the best strategies for the test day.
- Kaplan GRE Exam Subject Test: Psychology (Kaplan Gre Psychology) by Kaplan- Buy from Amazon.in
- Kaplan GRE Subject Test: Psychology (Kaplan Test Prep) by Kaplan- Buy from Amazon.in
- Barron's GRE Psychology: Graduate Record Examination in Psychology by Edward L. Palmer- Buy from Amazon.in